Bachelor of Dental Surgery or BDS as it is commonly known is one of the medical courses sought out after MBBS.
only NEET qualified candidates will be considered for admission to BDS course, apart from MBBS course. Please note that the qualifying percentile and marks will be different for different categories.
The cutoff marks depends on various factors like the category of the candidate, sanctioned seats, performance of candidates in the exam. Also, the cutoff varies from one year to another.
What is BDS course?
Can BDS use DR?
How Vsupport Education Center give training for NEET .
- We will make you familiar with the exam schedule.
- Well versed with the syllabus.
- Be informed about the exam pattern.
- The NEET Timetable.
- Combine your hard work with smart work – NEET study plan.
- Effective study material – Know the best books. …
- Revise to analyze.
- Practice till you succeed.